Kenya is an exciting place to live and teach. We work with great schools in Kenya to offer you great international teaching opportunities.
Latest teaching jobs in Kenya
Living in Kenya
Kenya is one of the most developed countries in Africa, and expats can enjoy high salaries and affordable housing. Kenya is generally welcoming to foreigners, and most Kenyans have a good level of English, so communication shouldn't be a problem. Large cities such as Nairobi and Mombasa have well-established expat communities. Public transport in Kenya is limited so expats may wish to invest in a car.
Visas and Medical
To live and work in Kenya you will require a visa and work permit; your employer should assist with this. Public healthcare is of a variable standard, so expats are advised to use private health insurance.
Top schools in Kenya*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in Kenya. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- International School of Kenya, Nairobi
- Kivukoni School, Kilifi
- Kenton College Preparatory School, Nairobi
- Montessori Learning Centre (MLC), Nairobi
- GEMS Cambridge International School Nairobi
- Hillcrest Secondary School, Nairobi
- Makini Schools, Nairobi
- Braeburn School, Nairobi
- Greensteds International School, Nakuru
- Braeburn Mombasa International School