South Africa is a great place to live and work. We work with reputable international schools in South Africa in order to help talented teachers to find a job there.
Latest teaching jobs in South Africa
Living in South Africa
South Africa is an attractive destination for expats because of its relatively low cost of living and pleasant climate. Expats can enjoy a great standard of living as South Africa has excellent education and healthcare facilities. The largest expat communities are in Cape Town and Johannesburg, each of which have a unique characture. Johannesburg is a buzzing business hub, while Cape Town offers relaxing beaches. Poverty and inequality remain widespread throughout South Africa, which may take some getting used to at first.
Visas and Medical
Visa requirements vary by country. See http://www.expatarrivals.com/south-africa/visas-for-south-africa for information. Public healthcare in South Africa is of a variable standard so expats are advised to use private health insurance. Some international schools offer this as part of their package.
Top schools in South Africa*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in South Africa. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- International School of South Africa, Mafikeng
- The American International School of Johannesburg
- African Leadership Academy, Johannesburg
- Cape Town Torah High School
- International School of Cape Town
- American International School of Cape Town
- Bishops - Diocesan College, Cape Town
- American International School of Johannesburg - Pretoria Campus
- International School of Helderberg, Cape Town
- Woodhill College, Pretoria