The UAE is an exciting teaching destination which can be very rewarding to expats. We partner with some excellent schools in the UAE and have helped many talented teachers find work there.
Latest teaching jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Art Teacher, Sharjah
- Biology Teacher, Dubai
- Business Studies Teacher, Abu Dhabi
- Chemistry Teacher, Dubai
- Computer Studies Teacher, Sharjah
- English Teacher, Dubai
- Maths Teacher, Dubai
- Physics Teacher, Dubai
- French Teacher, Abu Dhabi
- HOD English, Abu Dhabi
Living in United Arab Emirates
The UAE is an attractive place to work due to its high potential for earning and tax-free salaries. The cost of living can be high since accommodation is relatively expensive; however, some international schools will provide or subsidise this. On the other hand, groceries and petrol are reasonably priced. The UAE is the most cosmopolitan of the Middle Eastern countries and has a lively expat community, but it's important to remember that it's a conservative Muslim country with strict laws. Expats must respect the local culture or face harsh penalties.
Visas and Medical
Visa requirements vary by country. For information see http://www.mofa.gov.ae/EN/Pages/default.aspx The healthcare in the UAE is of an excellent standard, but health insurance is still mandatory in some of the Emirates. Many international schools offer this as part of their benefits package.
Top schools in United Arab Emirates*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in United Arab Emirates. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- Universal American School, Dubai
- Uptown School, Dubai
- Ras Al Khaimah American Academy for Girls, Ras al Khaimah
- Deira International School, Dubai
- Australian International School, Sharjah
- Raha International School, Abu Dhabi
- Ma’arif Education, Dubai
- Kip McGrath Education Centre, Abu Dhabi
- North London Collegiate School Dubai
- British International School, Abu Dhabi