Saudia Arabia is a potentially lucrative place to live and work. We work with great international schools in Saudi Arabia and are happy to assist talented teachers who wish to relocate there.
Latest teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Secondary School Teacher – MYP/DP Arabic, Jeddah
- Secondary School Teacher – MYP/DP French, Jeddah
- Student Support Director, Jeddah
- Elementary School Library/Media Specialist, Jeddah
- Kindergarten Principal, Jeddah
- Elementary School Homeroom Teacher G1-3, Jeddah
- Elementary School Homeroom Teacher G4-6, Jeddah
Living in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is an attractive destination for migrant teachers, primarily for its potential for large tax-free salaries. Many expats end up living in Western-style gated communities, isolated from the local culture. Saudi Arabia is a strictly Muslim country, and expats must be careful to respect local customs and etiquette. Women may find it especially difficult to adjust to life in Saudi Arabia, as they are not allowed to drive and are expected to cover their whole body in public.
Visas and Medical
Visa requirements vary by country. Consult your nearest Saudi Embassy for more information. http://embassies.mofa.gov.sa/Pages/MapEN.aspx Your international school may offer private health insurance as part of the package.
Top schools in Saudi Arabia*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in Saudi Arabia. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- American International School-Riyadh
- Nada International School, Al-Ahsa
- Jeddah Prep & Grammar School
- The KAUST School, Jeddah
- Multinational School, Riyadh
- Dhahran British Grammar School, Al Khobar
- ISG Jubail School
- British International School of Al Khobar
- Altarbyah Alislamyah School, Riyadh
- Waad Academy, Jeddah