Canada is a great place to live and work. We have links with reputable international schools in Canada to help talented teachers to find a job there.
Latest teaching jobs in Canada
Living in Canada
Canada is attractive to expats from all over the world because it offers an excellent quality of life and has a reasonable cost of living when compared to many parts of Europe and Asia. It is a safe and stable country with great healthcare and education. The main concern for expats is the Canadian winter, especially in inland regions where the temperature plummets below zero for nearly half the year. The good news is that the buildings and cities are well-equipped to deal with the cold, so it doesn't make life too difficult.
Visas and Medical
Visa requirements vary by country. See http://www.expatarrivals.com/canada/visas-for-canada for more information. Healthcare in Canada is of a high standard. Many expats choose to use private health insurance, which may be provided by your international school as part of their package.
Top schools in Canada*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in Canada. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- St. John's-Kilmarnock School, Waterloo Region
- St. John's-Kilmarnock School, Ottawa
- Mulgrave School, Vancouver
- Ridley College, St Catherines
- Marymount Academy, Montreal
- Academie Laurentienne, Quebec
- Toronto French School
- Lester B Pearson College of The Pacific, Victoria
- Dwight School Canada, Shawnigan
- The Country Day School, King City