Of course our Christmas celebration is school related. It makes me realize that there is seamlessness to one’s personal/school life here in Venezuela. They are interconnected, unlike back in the States, where we seem to like keeping them separated, compartmentalized, as if students and school staff have two different identities depending on the setting.Read more »
Posts by Joe Haviland
Subscribe by email
- How to prepare for a one-way video interview.
- Building an International Teach First Ambassador Community!
- Learn about our school screening process!
- Gaining extra income during Covid-19: advice from an accredited coach
- Re-opening international schools – a behind the scenes account.
- A revolution in waiting? International education post Covid-19.
- Covid-19: Changes in International Education