Remember maths lessons? Well, if you’re anything like the 50% of adults who can’t do basic maths, the very idea of the subject might leave you with sweaty palms and a dry mouth. This is a feeling many children have when they’re learning maths at school, finding it a typically challenging subject and one… Read more »Read more »
Posts by Naomi Webb
Subscribe by email
- Six reasons why schools might not respond after your interview
- The wonderful world of document legalisation – Part 1
- Life Hack – International Teaching
- Why every international school should hire someone over the age of 60 – and why it should be you!
- Teaching in Beijing: What is it like?
- 4 tips for settling in to your new surroundings
- 10 questions to ask schools during your interview