Cambodia is a great place to live and work. We work with some excellent international schools in Cambodia, and are happy to help talented teachers to find work there.
Latest teaching jobs in Cambodia
Living in Cambodia
Cambodia is an interesting and rewarding place to live and work. The cost of living is low and expats usually earn more than local people, which means your salary should go a long way. Accommodation is relatively inexpensive. Cambodia has a troubled past and underdeveloped infrastructure, however things are improving and most Western conveniences are available in the main cities Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. Basic English is widely spoken in these cities, and both have a lively expat community. Cambodia has a year-round hot climate with a rainy season from around May to September.
Visas and Medical
Expats working in Cambodia need the 'Ordinary' type visa which can be bought on arrival at Siem Reap or Phnom Penh airports. Healthcare in Cambodia is of a variable standard and it's advisable for expats to have a health insurance policy that covers emergency evacuation. Many international schools offer health insurance as part of their package.
Top schools in Cambodia*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in Cambodia. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- Jay Pritzker Academy, Siem Reap
- Grand Mount International School, Phnom Penh
- International School of Siem Reap
- International School of Phnom Penh
- CIA First International School, Phnom Penh
- Nira International School, Phnom Penh
- Footprints International School, Phnom Penh
- Canadian International School of Phnom Penh
- Helping Hands , Siem Reap
- Northbridge International School Cambodia, Phnom Penh