Beijing is a great place to live and work. Teacherhorizons are happy to assist international school teachers who want to relocate to Beijing.
Key city info
Top schools in Beijing*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in Beijing. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- International School of Beijing
- Yew Chung International School of Beijing
- The British School of Beijing
- Origins Education
- Springboard International Bilingual School
- Beijing New Talent Academy
- Dulwich College Beijing
- Kids ’R’ Kids China
- Beijing World Youth Academy
- Beijing BISS International School
Living in Beijing
Many of the international schools in China are located in the capital, Beijing. This is a giant city that has earned the nickname 'Tan Da Bing' or 'spreading pancake' because of its constant expansion. The city has plenty to see and do, including the Great Wall of China and the Forbidden City. Modern attractions include a wealth of shopping, dining and entertainment options. The main disadvantages are the crowding and pollution, which are to be expected in a city with over 21 million inhabitants.