Russia is an interesting place to live and work. We have links with reputable international schools in Russia so that we can assist talented teachers in finding work there.
Latest teaching jobs in Russia
- Secondary EFL Teacher (January 2019), Moscow
- Teacher for UK Schools Common Entrance Exams Preparation, Moscow
- Teacher for Exam Preparation, Moscow
- Teacher for EFL/EAL classes with teenagers and adults, Moscow
- Maths Teacher (Immediate Start), Moscow
- IB DP Chemistry Teacher (August 2019), Moscow
- IB DP Economics Teacher (August 2019), Moscow
- IBDP English Teacher (August 2019), Moscow
Living in Russia
Russia, the largest country in the world, is hugely varied so your experience will depend largely on where you work. Most expat opportunities are in Moscow and St Petersburg, where the cost of living is notoriously high. However, you can expect a decent salary to compensate for this. Moscow is home to the Bolshoi Theatre, and you can also watch world-class ballet performances at the Kremlin Palace. The city also has a number of leafy public parks. Much of Russia has very cold winters, although summers can be surprisingly hot.
Visas and Medical
To work in Russia, you will need a visa and work permit. See http://www.expatarrivals.com/russia/visas-for-russia for more information. Healthcare in Russia is of a declining standard and expats are advised to use private health insurance. Some international schools offer this as part of their package.
Top schools in Russia*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in Russia. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- The English International School, Moscow
- Anglo-American School of Moscow
- English Nursery and Primary School, Moscow
- Children of the World, Moscow
- The International School of Moscow
- British International School, Moscow
- StudyLab School, Moscow
- The International School of Moscow - Rosinka Campus
- The English International School, Moscow – South West
- Letovo School, Moscow