Taiwan is an appealing place to live and teach. We are proud to work with great international schools in Taiwan to help ambitious teachers to find a job there.
Living in Taiwan
Taiwan is a densely-populated island located off the cost of mainland China. Its capital city, Taipei, is a bustling metropolis that is home to a few international schools. Taipei is not extremely cheap, but the cost of living is much lower than Hong Kong, Beijing and Singapore. Taiwan has a thriving expat community with plenty of opportunities for socialising.
Visas and Medical
Visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. Consult your nearest embassy for more information. http://www.embassy-worldwide.com/country/taiwan/ Healthcare in Taiwan is of a decent quality and is not expensive.
Top schools in Taiwan*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in Taiwan. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- Taipei European School
- Kaohsiung American School
- Morrison Academy, Taichung
- Pacific American School, Hsinchu
- Kang Chiao International School, New Taipei
- Taipei American School
- Int. Bilingual Hsinchu - Science Park
- I-Shou International School, Kaohsiung
- Dominican International School, Taipei
- Taipei Adventist American School