Taiwan is an appealing place to live and teach. We are proud to work with great international schools in Taiwan to help ambitious teachers to find a job there.
Latest teaching jobs in Taiwan
- Secondary Visual Arts Teacher, Taipei
- Art Teacher, Taichung
- Secondary English/Humanities Teacher, Taipei
- High School Teacher who is also an AP US History Instructor, Taipei
- Middle and High School Mathematics Teacher, Taipei
- Secondary Math/Physics Teacher, Taipei
- Music (choir/band) Teacher, Taichung
- Middle and High School Science Teacher, Taipei
- Secondary Chemistry/Biology Teacher, Taipei
- High School Spanish Teacher, Taipei
Living in Taiwan
Taiwan is a densely-populated island located off the cost of mainland China. Its capital city, Taipei, is a bustling metropolis that is home to a few international schools. Taipei is not extremely cheap, but the cost of living is much lower than Hong Kong, Beijing and Singapore. Taiwan has a thriving expat community with plenty of opportunities for socialising.
Visas and Medical
Visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. Consult your nearest embassy for more information. http://www.embassy-worldwide.com/country/taiwan/ Healthcare in Taiwan is of a decent quality and is not expensive.
Top schools in Taiwan*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in Taiwan. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- Kaohsiung American School
- Taoyuan American School
- Taipei European School
- Morrison Academy, Taichung
- Taipei Adventist American School
- Kang Chiao International School, New Taipei
- Hsinchu American School
- Pacific American School, Hsinchu
- Taipei American School
- Int. Bilingual Hsinchu - Science Park