The Czech Republic is a great place to live and work, and has a lot to offer expats. We have links with some of the best international schools in the Czech Republic and are happy to help talented teachers in their search for a job there.
Living in Czech Republic
The Czech Republic is one of the most developed countries in Central Europe and is increasingly popular with tourists and expats. It offers a good quality of life with affordable living costs. There is a predominant beer culture and a wealth of different eating and drinking options, especially in the stylish capital, Prague. Due to its location, the Czech Republic is an easy base for striking out in different directions to explore the neighbouring countries. The Czech Republic has a temperate climate with warm summers and cold, snowy winters.
Visas and Medical
Visa and work permit requirements vary depending on your country. For more information see http://www.expatarrivals.com/czech-republic/visas-for-czech-republic Healthcare in the Czech Republic is of a good standard. Some expats still choose to use private health insurance.
Top schools in Czech Republic*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in Czech Republic. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- Park Lane International School, Prague
- Riverside School, Prague
- International School of Prague
- The Prague British School
- Meridian International School, Prague
- International School of Brno
- International School of Prague s.r.o.
- The English College in Prague
- Townshend International School, Hluboká nad Vltavou
- Carlsbad International School, Karlovy Vary