France is an interesting and rewarding place to work with a lot to offer expats. We partner with reputable international schools in France so that we can assist talented teachers to find work there.
Living in France
France is an attractive place to live and work because of its reputation for great food and interesting culture. The French are proud of their 'high-culture' society, and in the major cities of Paris, Lyon and Marseille, you'll never be short of an opportunity to enjoy the arts. France is also a great place for food lovers, with its fine wines, speciality cheeses and the abundance of freshly baked bread and pastries. The transport within France is excellent and fast, meaning that you can easily head for the coast for the weekend. The North of France has warm summers and cold winters, while the climate tends to be warmer in the South.
Visas and Medical
EU citizens do not require a visa or work permit to work in France. For information see http://www.expatarrivals.com/france/visas-for-france Healthcare in France is of a high standard. Some expats still choose to take out private health insurance - some international schools provide this as part of their package.
Top schools in France*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in France. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- International School of Paris
- The International School of Nice
- American School of Paris
- EBICA International School, Sophia Antipolis
- International School of Toulouse
- British School of Paris, Croissy-sur-Seine
- EPIM - Mediterranean International School, Marseille
- International School of Béarn, Pau
- Bordeaux International School
- Lycée International, American Section, St-Germain