Germany is a great place to live and work and has a lot to offer expats. We partner with some excellent international schools in Germany and have helped many talented teachers to find a job there.
Latest teaching jobs in Germany
- Mathematics Teacher, Dusseldorf
- German B or AB Initio Teacher, Dusseldorf
- Teacher for Biology, Berlin
- Teacher for Economics (language of instruction: German), Berlin
- Teacher for History/Geography (lanuage of instruction: German), Berlin
- Teacher for Information Technology, Berlin
- Teacher for Spanish, Berlin
- Primary School learning support, Berlin
- Secondary English Teacher, Berlin
- PYP Classroom Teacher, Berlin
Living in Germany
Germany offers all the advantages of a well-developed European country. It has efficient transport, excellent healthcare and a high quality of life. The cost of living is generally high, but you can expect a decent salary to compensate for this. Germany has a temperate climate with warm summers and cold winters. Its central location in Europe, along with its high-speed transport links, makes it an excellent base for exploring in any direction.
Visas and Medical
Visa requirements vary by country. For information, see http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/EinreiseUndAufenthalt/Visabestimmungen_node.html Healthcare in Germany is of an excellent standard. Health insurance is compulsory for all residents. Many international schools will contribute to this http://www.expatarrivals.com/germany/healthcare-in-germany
Top schools in Germany*
Click the schools below to read about some of the best schools in Germany. If your school isn't listed, click here to request a profile page.
- International School of Düsseldorf e.V. , Dusseldorf
- Leipzig International School e.V
- International School Hannover Region
- International School Ulm, Neu-Ulm
- Berlin Brandenburg International School
- Munich International School
- Schule Schloss Salem
- Berlin British School
- Independent Bonn International School e.V.
- St. George's School Duisburg-Düsseldorf, Dusseldorf