We now offer a teacher CV Review service for teachers in our community.
Online recruiting has become the ‘new normal’ for the international school sector. However, for us at Teacher Horizons, we have been recruiting online for over a decade which is why so many schools are choosing to partner with us.
We are therefore proud to launch our teacher CV Review service – designed to help you make sure that your teacher CV:
- Is professional, eye-catching, and sends the right messages about you.
- Contains all the information that our school partners are looking for.
- Isn’t damaging your chances of getting the job you want.
- Is aligned with industry standards.
What’s included in our teacher CV review service?
This is an optional extra service offered exclusively to all registered Teacher Horizons candidates. The CV Review service costs just £35. For this, you will receive:
- A full review of your CV using our unique evaluation rubric.
- A detailed “CV Health Check” report in PDF format.
- A 15-minute 1-1 interview with a Teacher Horizons recruiter to review your CV and your Health Check report.
- Access to unique CV templates to make your application truly outstanding.
How does it work?
We’ve made it as simple as possible for you to access this service:
1. Scan the QR code below or click on this link.
2. We will send you an invoice to your registered email address.
3. We’ll review your uploaded CV, prepare a detailed report, and schedule a time with you to discuss our findings.
Please email email@example.com with questions. Please do not send him your CV directly – you’ll be able to send it when you register for the service using the QR code or the link above.