Teacherhorizons is the world’s leading community for qualified teachers looking for the best international teaching recruitment online. We offer personal, supportive and transparent services, connecting international schools with qualified teachers looking for teaching jobs overseas.
We are more than just a recruitment agency for international teachers. We empower our endorsed teachers with the best interview opportunities by fully supporting and fast-tracking their job applications. Through our simplified process recruiting international schools can connect directly with our community of over 250,000 teachers – saving time and money.
We do not require ‘exclusivity agreements’. We believe schools should have the freedom to choose the best teachers within an open market. We are confident in the strong quality of our teachers and the high value of our personalised services.
Why use Teacherhorizons?
- Quality teachers: We only endorse the highest calibre teachers with the requisite skills and experience needed by our international schools. Our supportive service is fully transparent and free to teachers so we attract a huge amount of candidates. Over 50,000 teachers view our international teaching vacancies every month.
- Real value: The fees charged to our international schools are half those of traditional agencies. Our systems are unique and highly successful as we enable communication between the schools and teachers so they can connect directly.
- Experience: Our inspiring team are all educators, trained in safer recruitment, and with over fifty years’ recruitment experience.
Our services – you only pay for success
- Basic – free profile and adverts (low impact). We’ll post adverts for you but will redirect applicants to apply directly to you. This is low impact as these adverts are generic and we don’t proactively promote them. You can post a vacancy or request a free school profile.
- Explorer – you find candidates (medium impact). You search and filter candidates from our database. You can access their profiles, CVs, supporting documents and confidential references. You can also contact them directly. You can read our Explorer FAQs here and view our live candidates here.
- Global – we proactively promote and screen for you (high impact). This is our most popular service with the highest success rate because we extensively market your international teaching vacancies for you. We then search, screen and interview candidates on your behalf. You’ll receive the most suitable shortlist based on your requirements. Our fee for this premium Global service reflects the intensive work we invest into your vacancies. Trial our Global recruitment service at a discounted rate and enjoy the best that Teacherhorizons has to offer!
There are no up-front costs and you can use a combination of services if you wish. We also donate 10% of our profits to education charities in developing countries. You can read our Safeguarding policy and our full Terms and Conditions for schools. To find out more, just email Laurence on email@example.com.
“I have been impressed by the speed and efficiency of Teacherhorizons’ services. We needed a Mathematics teacher at short notice and were able to make an appointment within a week.”
Julian Whiteley, Headteacher, United World Colleges
“Teacherhorizons recruited almost fifty teachers for our group of schools last year. They are highly professional, ethical, committed to meeting individual school needs and provide excellent value for money. I highly recommend using them.”
Norm Dean, Deputy Director, Yew Chung Education Foundation, Hong Kong
“We have such confidence in Teacherhorizons that we know all their recommendations are worth considering. It makes our task much easier.”
Bob Lennox, General Director, The Koc School, Turkey