Teacherhorizons is a recruitment platform that connects schools with qualified teachers.
We are more than just a recruitment agency. We simplify recruitment by empowering schools to connect directly with our community of over 200,000 teachers – saving time and money.
We do not require ‘exclusivity agreements’. We believe schools should have the freedom to choose the best teachers within an open market place. We are confident in the quality of our teachers and the value of our services.
Why use Teacherhorizons?
- Quality teachers: We do not charge teachers so attract a far greater pool – over 50,000 teachers view our vacancies every month.
- Real value: Our fees are half those of traditional agencies and costly jobs boards as our systems allow schools and teachers to connect directly.
- Experience: Our team are all educators, trained in safer recruitment, with over fifty years’ recruitment experience.
Our services – you only pay for success
- 1. Basic – free profile and adverts (low impact). You send us your vacancies and we’ll post adverts for you and direct applicants to your website. This is low impact as these adverts are generic and we don’t proactively promote them. You can post a vacancy here or request a free school profile here.
- 2. Explorer – you find candidates (medium impact). You search and filter candidates from our database. You can access their profiles, CVs, supporting documents and confidential references. You can also contact them directly. Our hire fee for Explorer is only £795. You can read our Explorer FAQs here and view our live candidates here.
- 3. Global – we proactively promote and screen for you (high impact). Our team market your vacancies extensively and then search, screen and interview candidates for you. We then send you the most suitable candidates based on your requirements. We work intensively on these vacancies so our Global fee for this is higher, but we are open to offering discounts for schools wishing to trial this service.
There are no up-front costs for any of our services and you can use a combination of services if you wish. We also donate 10% of our profits to education charities in developing countries. You can read our Safeguarding policy here and our full Terms and Conditions here. To find out more, just email Emily – firstname.lastname@example.org
“I have been impressed by the speed and efficiency of Teacherhorizons’ services. We needed a Mathematics teacher at short notice and were able to make an appointment within a week.”
Julian Whiteley, Headteacher, United World Colleges
“Teacherhorizons recruited almost fifty teachers for our group of schools last year. They are highly professional, ethical, committed to meeting individual school needs and provide excellent value for money. I highly recommend using them.”
Norm Dean, Deputy Director, Yew Chung Education Foundation, Hong Kong
“We have such confidence in Teacherhorizons that we know all their recommendations are worth considering. It makes our task much easier.”
Bob Lennox, General Director, The Koc School, Turkey