South Korea is a popular destination with international teachers. It has a vibrant expatriate community and relatively high potential for saving. Weather wise, you get distinct seasons with cold winters and hot humid summers. The food is eclectic and flavorful and staples like Kimchi have become internationally renowned. Despite where Kimchi is situated on your… Read more »Read more »
Posts tagged with: Jeju Island
Subscribe by email
- 3 reasons to re-train as an international school teacher
- Blended learning—the future for international schools?
- Special Educational Needs in International Schools
- The future of International Baccalaureate schools
- Librarians, the unsung heroes of international schools?
- How to prepare for a one-way video interview.
- Building an International Teach First Ambassador Community!