Are you trying to look for a new job while also balancing a hectic teaching schedule? The last thing you want to do is spend lots of time and money scouring the planet for a decent package at a good international school. Finding a job should be:
Simple – say what you’re looking for, and you’ll be offered opportunities that suit you.
Transparent – you need detailed, honest information about schools to enable you to make life-changing decisions.
Exciting – exploring opportunities around the world should be fun – you shouldn’t have to spend time and money traipsing around job fairs.
Free – why should you have to pay to find a job?
We will help you with the research and save you time to focus on important things like preparing for your interview (and teaching).
What will you get?
- Updates about worldwide jobs that match your specifications
- A free profile where you list your skills and experience so employers can come to you
- A simple application system – no need to fill in a different form for different jobs
- Information on over 1,300 international schools
- The space to host your personal video résumé to make yourself stand out from other candidates
- The option to print your profile as a CV so that you can share it with others if you wish
- An easy reference system. Just provide the email addresses of two referees and we will do the rest.
- Personalised help, support and advice from our team of experienced advisers.
How to get started with Teacherhorizons
- Sign up (it takes 60 seconds)
- Upload your CV
- Add the email addresses of 2 referees
- Add a brief video interview to really stand out (optional but really helps)
That’s it! We’ll be in touch to discuss your preferences and have an informal discussion about the opportunities currently on offer. We look forward to helping you find your dream job soon.