Are you thinking of moving to China but have questions about the life there? Phil Rishton recently moved to Yantai to begin teaching at Yew Wah International Education School. Here are his first thoughts on the school and on China. Arrival and apartment My wife and I were collected from the airport by the school driver and… Read more »Read more »
Posts by Phil Rishton
Subscribe by email
- 5 maths study tips to give to your students
- What happens when you arrive at your new international school?
- Seven secrets to social success in your new location.
- Getting your Teacherhorizons profile and CV photo right.
- Important information for getting your Chinese working visa
- Ten reasons why our international teachers can’t wait to begin!
- Three reasons schools value Teacherhorizons and our recruitment service.