Are you thinking of moving to China but have questions about the life there? Phil Rishton recently moved to Yantai to begin teaching at Yew Wah International Education School. Here are his first thoughts on the school and on China. Arrival and apartment My wife and I were collected from the airport by the school driver and… Read more »Read more »
Posts by Phil Rishton
Subscribe by email
- Six reasons why schools might not respond after your interview
- The wonderful world of document legalisation – Part 1
- Life Hack – International Teaching
- Why every international school should hire someone over the age of 60 – and why it should be you!
- Teaching in Beijing: What is it like?
- 4 tips for settling in to your new surroundings
- 10 questions to ask schools during your interview